B&B: October Thread

• Members

It feels as if Steffy is being set up to take her mother's place. GOOD if that's the case because she's the less smarmy version of taylor. Both play 'sympathetic psychiatrist' to men in pain before putting the moves on them. At least Steffy isn't violating 'professional ethics' to do it. I think JMW is a far more engaging actress than Hunter Tylo so I'm intrigued with the idea that Steffy could become the show's seductive vixen. I could never see tylo pulling that off. She's had to play the stealth hypocrite - using Stephanie's rage at 'that whore' Brooke, all the while pretending to be pure, herself. Not Steffy, LOL! Don't you just love the way she slyly raised Jackie's history as a <gasp> prostitute and how hard it must be for Owen to get over something like that? Bad girl, Steffy, BAD BAD girl. It was Christmas come early for this soap fan. Wasn't it Steffy, just a few weeks ago, who was judging Brooke and attacking HER for not respecting her family?

As for Ashley Jones being overexposed on the BnB, I WISH! I'd love to see Bridget in a front burner storyline. Too bad it's not Nick fighting for BRidget's love when some hot man comes along and makes her go weak in the knees. Newbie Justin Barber has already had twice the airtime of AJ's Bridget. The only characters who've had less airtime are taylor (who went on a 'business trip', the little kiddos (Ally and RJ), and of course Thorne and Felicia.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bellcurve, I live in San Antonio, Texas. It goes like this here...

(NBC, CBS, ABC)

7am-9am Today, Early Show, GMA

9-10 Regis and Kelly, Great Day SA, Rachel Ray

10 SA Living, Price Is Right, The View

11 Today, The Young and the Restless, All My Children

12 Today with Hoda and Kathie Lee, Local News/B&B, Full Hour of News

1 DAYS, As the World Turns, OLTL

2 Dr. Oz, Lets Make a Deal (or GL before), General Hospital

Do most markets air the first four hours of Today at once? I think that would be overkill, I like having them separated. I actually prefer GMA and only watch the fourth hour as a trashy alternative to The View.

This is the first thing that's been promising with Steffy, despite the crap actress. I do hate that they broke up Taylor and Rick. What is he doing now? Nothing. Breaking them up was short sighted as both characters and floundering on the canvas now. I thought they had genuine chemistry and it was crazy enough for B&B. I loved what it did for Brooke and Taylor's relationship and I loved crazy drunk Taylor around this time as well.

• Members

Nope. She's just trying to support her friend LMAO! I LOVE it. I really thought she had some freaking nerve when she was talking to Jackie. That's the kind of character's this show needs. Someone who is just going after what she wants and is taking no prisoners. BTW Jackie basically banned her from the building. Something else I love!

• Members

I love Steffy's nastiness and that she's a total hypocritical BRAT! She's a third generation manipulating liar, behind her mother and grandmother and what a HOOT that just a few weeks ago she was going on and on about 'women like Brooke'... HA!

That being said, I'd love to see Jackie win this one, even if only for a brief while. Steffy is young, but that's all she is. She's not accomplished. She's not especially bright. She's not even interesting. The only thing she has to offer Owen is sex, and let's face it, what man REALLY wants to go there with a woman whose first experience was with a man she use to call 'Uncle' until a few years before she slept with him? To make matters worse, "Uncle Rick" was using her after having already slept with her mother and having tried to sleep with her twin before that.

Archived