B&B: October Thread

• Members

Steffy Forrester... train wreck! I'm still thinking it's a shock that she goes out on the water or near a boat after the childhood trauma she must have suffered thanks to Sheila... Not only has she recovered and is on the waves daily, she's making a play for another woman's husband. taylor must be so proud! She involved her children in her schemes to drag Ridge home... now Steffy is trying to snag a happy man all on her own. :P

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bill-Katie

Owen-Steffie-Jackie

already missing Whip...

But I'm having a lot of fun. Today is the first episode I've seen in a while...and it was nice to see Bill Sr.

This show has the depth of a puddle, but when it is fun, at least it is fun.

Too bad the youth demo avoids it like the plague...

• Members

After someone decided Constantine Maroulis was the way to get the teen demo, no wonder. They may get really bold and recast Taylor and Steffi with Dina Lohan and Lindsey Lohan.

The only time I remember B&B having a decent teen set was Amber/Rick/CJ. I miss CJ.

I really wish they would recast Rick.

• Members

Did they have take your kids to work day and we'll paint a backdrop for Stuffy (I'm not a homewrecker) and Owen? That thing was wrinkly where the wet paint hit it. The fall was great though, I was hoping that she would be dead or brain dead after the near drowning.

On a side note, JMW should have that spot on her chin looked at.

• Members

As much as I'd love a taylor recast, even I would have to sneer viciously at this recast, LOL! I don't doubt that the writers would take the opportunity for a 'temporary recast' if only for the publicity. From the time a friend suggested that Lisa Peluso would breathe life into the role of 'taylor', I'm fixated on the thought. LOVED Peluso on Loving and Another World and would to 'love to hate' taylor instead of just being annoyed by her.

I'd love for CJ to come back and help fight Forrester. CJ and Rick in a battle for the same woman's love, too? This time? CJ should wipe the floor with Rick. Any woman who heard his ex call his father 'granddad' would have to be turned off by Rick's dating choices. :P

• Members

If Nelson's blind item (why was a west coast supercouple broken up? because she hit him...or something like that....) refers to Tylo, then maybe she is off getting the mental help she needs. They would keep this under wraps, like when Braeden and Bergman slugged each other.

I only like Taylor one way...as the woman who makes good choices, is consistent... I don't think I've really had any use for this character since she became Princess Laila. That roughly corresponds with when, in real life, Tylo also went off the rails.

• Members

I don't think Taylor was a sustainable character when she was sweetness and innocence, because to me, she never really was that in the first place (she moved in on a man whose wife had just died!). I think they were probably better off keeping Taylor dead following her 2002 exit. Making her more flawed could have worked if they'd made a more consistent effort.

I'd love to see Lisa Peluso on daytime again.

Archived