B&B: October Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder when and why this happened? There was a point during Taylor's first marriage to Ridge where it seemed like Hunter was golden. I really had the impression that she was favored over KKL ( I pretty much like them equally, although at the time I was more of a Brooke fan). At some point though the tide seems to have changed in a major way though.

• Members

LMAO!!

Which one? Seriously? Princess Layla undeath or Wax Doll Undeath?

I thought Taylor's miraculous healing from TB was also filled with suckage. Or her taking James' virginity in the freezing cold of a collapsed roof was suckage. Really, I liked Taylor as a counterpart to Brooke, but this character is at least 10 years too long at the party.

You can't just put the meat out and not let us taste it. You can only be referring to Bill Bell. Please say!

• Members

I STILL think that taylor and Stephanie (staylor as I call them) belong together. NO mother repeatedly betrays her children for a 'friend'. Mothers will betray their children for partners they love, but not to the degree Steph has for her 'buddy'. I've never seen a 'mother and daughter' in this pair, more like partners in social/ethical/moral crime - especially since Stephanie never treated her daughters as well as she has taylor and she's NEVER fought for their happiness as she has taylor's. It would be interesting to have them together and then explore the Eric/taylor past. Who would Steph feel more betrayed by learning they'd been together behind her back? Who would Stephanie forgive first?

Could Eric and Steph end up in a triangle fighting for taylor? What a knock down drag out that would be!

taylor's return was a creative low point for the BnB (and I have to wonder if the writers are yet over the knock they took for forcing her back on screen). They seem to not know what to do with the albatross now that she's returned. Staylor is it!

YnR? Pfffft... I'm still not over Phillip faking his death because he was afraid of what his family would think. W.T.H.????? Even worse is that it took him YEARS to find someone to 'replace' him and he traveled halfway around the world to do it, and Cane (a, seemingly, younger man) was the best he could come up with after all that time? So the writers got to express that there is 'shame' associated with his identity and bring him back, too? Then they had him dump on Nina and tell her that she drove him away? K... MAB should have wanted to retire her keyboard after that storyline.

• Members

Today's show with the Jackie M crew dressed up like Saskatchewan Rough Riders and jumping around gave me goosebumps and not the good kind.

WTH was up with the titty pockets outfit that Katie was wearing. Is this to prove she should be running a fashion house?

• Members

While I seriously think whoever wrote that scene needs to be shot (Ric Hearst came her to prance around in a multi-striped clown wig??? :rolleyes:) damend if I can get that cheer out of my head! S..te..ph-anie...it'll probably be in my head all weekend.

• Members

Well she was treated like gold on this show up until her tell all book was published and the moment it was she was treated like trash. That leads me to believe that the Bells felt they dodged a bullet and were safe since she couldn't really come out and say now, oh btw I didn't tell all the first time....

• Members

Ashley Jones is a stunningly beautiful woman and did rock the outfit - as did LAD's Jackie. I just hate that such a sexist 'team Stephanie' theme was chosen. As much as I try not to love the BnB, I love it more than I hate it... and I can't explain why since it's such a throwback of a soap (Brooke's pregnancy as a single woman was 'scandalous' in the early 2000s; taylor got pregnant and stayed home with her children - even though she'd already flown off to Italy and left her preemies at home without worry; the writers still do the 'whore-madonna' thing on the show; all women bow down to all men - with Steph only recently finding her own voice).

Archived