Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh no!!! I’ve watching watching it nighty for months!  Why?? 

Did P&G make him do it?

Does anyone have an email or know how to reach  bandstandmike? I have a question for him.

Edited by Asb23

• Members

Alan I am sure, is a bit of a kiss ass as all PR people are, so that is where he fit in P&G and he probably is talented too.  I think on the reunions he is just a bit stiff and it might be as he is not used not having "control" on the interviews or material.

Sadly, instead of doing my work I googled "Alan Locher's husband" at which I thought Google would say "Who???" but there he is. I think they are kind of gay clones of each other on equal levels of "hotness"  but "hotnes" is a personal preference.  I for one am persoanlly glad that not everyone chooses their partner for equal hotness..some of us have other things going on..and some hidden talents not on display for the rest of the world...if you know what I mean and I think you do..

Tangie Hill is a terrible name that belongs on B & B but Curlee said her friend has that name so..

And good God, if one more person had to repeat the name, "Carrie Todd," the audience would have gone nuts. "Did you meet our new designer, Carrie Todd," ..."Oh that Carrie Todd is SOOOO talented."  ...."Leave it to Carrie Todd to stand up to Alan!" ..."Carrie Todd used the last of the toilet paper...that BITCH!"

• Members

Oh no!  Kind of heartbreaking, as I am so into GL now.

Right?  Without him we wouldn’t have seen many of these people together talking about the show.  Do I think he is too vanilla and annoying at times?  Yes.  But I am thankful that we have been able to see some of these folks again.