Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Drew could be one-note, but I thought she was talented, and I did enjoy her with PdA. I actually thought she’d become even more famous after the raves she got from playing Judy Garland. But she’s had a wonderful career on stage and screen. Respected and able to star in big projects but not having to deal with the irritations of being a huge celebrity.

I can't stand Alan. Late 90's GL was so MEH. It's hard for me to care for that group. The only interesting ones. Where Drew, Michelle and Susan. Paul's looking tasty. Paulo got fat. They are all into it. Which is great. But as always Alan's ineptness derails the interview. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Alan sure was a fan girl today. Viewers complained about him interrupting during the ATWT one and left him comments yet today was even worse. This group minus Joy and maybe Tammy were forgettable.  I still don't remember who Paul played

It was boring yet a train wreck. The actors were excited to see each other and were talkative but over each other and Alan added to it. They should've taken a cue from the Mariahs/Reva/Josh reunion. All the actors were excited and talkative but didn't talk over each other and Alan just listened instead of interrupting every 5 seconds.

• Members

Paul was the second actor to play Max, an urchin who Drew thought was her long-lost brother. She adopted him after finding out Selena was her actual mother. Max dated Susan but didn't do much else. Jesse Soffer was the first actor to play Max.