Y&R Casting Scandal?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A "cast vote", wtf IS this, David dragging Tammy in her panties down the hallway on The Real World!? OMG, all this drama is brewing up a crazy storm and when hurricane Dru finally blows back into town (and it WILL happen someday), git ready because Victoria Rowell is gonna tear the roof off the sucka and the ratings will soar. I speak it into existence.

• Members

Awww... I've been reading some of your Y&R posts too and basically they've kept me from posting cause I'd just sound like an echo! LOL!

and Chris B. - you REALLY told it. KSJ is so gone. And it's so damn sad. For a long time all us fans have wanted was two things - Dru and the winters reunited and back to the front with a kick-butt story. and 2. Heather Tom back as Victoria.

Yet these two things will probably NEVER happen cause of egos and bullsh*t.

I would bet my Dior jeans that Y&R could hit a 4.0+ if they brought back VR and HT. In fact, VR alone would put them there, HT would hike it further.

• Members

Well, Mark... your'e talking about two MEN here. Me and you are both men, and we know how men are, they can have an argument, even have a fist fight, and then move on and be ok. But women on the other hand hold grudges for all of ETERNITY, especially with each other. Men can be competitive with one another without it being taken personally, on the other hand, the vast majority of women aren't capable of that, it may be a sexist attitude, but damn if it's true. Think about singing groups, can you name ONE female group that has been together for 30 or more years without breaking up? I can name at least 20 male ones.. but not ONE female one (Except maybe the Emotions). I bet Bergman isn't the biggest part of this, my money's on STAFFORD being the one who's REALLY kicking the hardest. Rowell is acting like a tacky bitch, so in the long run, who would want her back? I say cut her loose FOREVER, and if they need a new black female lead, see where the heck Stephanie Williams is and bring HER back. Amy Lewis was somewhat tied to the Abbotts and Traci's best friend, and she was Nathan's former fiance'. so she could be tied to today's canvas easy enough, and she was close friends with Paul as well.

• Administrator

Just read between the lines in her comments. There's definitely a chance of her returning. I don't know why she doesn't keep her mouth shut until things are finalized one way or the other.

Who are those SON posters who believes Maria has no power?

• Members

This statement reminds me of an episode of That 70's Show where Jackie and Donna tried to have a play fight and it ended up being a real fight.

I think they could fire Stafford and the ratings and the show wouldn't be worse for it. People are so sick of the Phick/Shick triangle. They could recast with Robin Christopher maybe?

Archived