Y&R Casting Scandal?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before Khalil came back she said she didn't want black family time. If these writers are listening ot her still. I hope their ratings have a free fall.

CK isn't black enough to keep black viewers interest in the black characters. So that bitch better shut her damn mouth or leave the role of Lily for somebody that can keeping the black characters interesting.

• Members

What I hate is that this bullsh*t is keeping the essential character of Dru (played by Rowell and no one else) off my screen.

At this point, I'm very much hoping the new "Justin Barber" character on B&B is related to Dru and Olivia, and that those women find their way to B&B...where they are respected and written well. I'm just appalled. I'm not saying Rowell is behaving well. Clearly she has been fanning the flames for some time.

But, NONETHELESS, Dru and Rowell are much missed (almost universally) on Y&R.

I assumed it was Bergman and Stafford. I'm betting Stafford threatened to quit. Since she just signed a new contract.... I'm guessing no Dru for us. Sigh.

• Members

VR is so full of CR$P!!! :rolleyes: And the sad part is most of her fanbase actually is buying this but not this AA fan of the show for 33 years!! She wants to continue to manipulate viewers - clearly she thinks we are what's the American slang here,suckers and she is is right. The sad part is I actually used to love Dru and VR..now, not so much!! I love her Twitter comment though because if she was actually trying to go back to an actual corporation, she's right they would not even let her through the door...perfect candidate for "I wonder if she might go postal". :lol: I am guessing no one is beating down her door with better offers. This show is going to IMPLODE with all the backstage malarkey that is going on!!

She clearly loves to hear herself talk so I say, hey VR, why don't you say who those 3 people are that is trying to block you out...I would bet it is more than 3!! :lol: VR's got a bad case of JEALOUSY going on and I wish they would call her out on it but they probably don't think it's worth it.

• Members

This is why I am skeptical. MAB can hire VR and tell the cast to deal. Bergman, Stafford and Khalil have no leverage. They all can be fired when their cycle is up. Y&R needs to save the money. The more I think about it the more ridiculous this sounds. Stafford is having a baby. She can't walk away from a steady paycheck. Bergman was fired from AMC so he knows it can happen. Khalil has to have the least power of all of them. MAB simply does not want VR back. Y&R may not be able to afford her salary.

Archived