Y&R Casting Scandal?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A black female like me can tell you to get a freaking life, who are you to judge who is not black enough, i happen to be a black Jamaican woman, who happen to have neices the color of CK and they consider themselves Black, we come in all sizes and colors, she may not be the ideal of what you consider black, but there are several "Black Sistah" of mine who consider her black. I am not a fan of CK but I find myself offended by your declaration. I am not sure what you consider black enough, but I would like you to keep your opinions to yourself when calling out what is black, and justifying it by saying you are black

As for VR I was a fan of hers, but as an employer I would not hire her back, her tweets are full of innuendo's if CK. PB and MS are blocking her return then why not name them, instead of the cat and mouse and the little games she is playing. She has only name one person so far and that is CK why not the rest. The rush to judgement has been incredible for otherwise intelligent people it seems VR has gotten the exact reaction she wanted, it has made other wise intelligent people react in a reprehensible way, calling people out on their race, their beliefs and assuming that one person with an agenda is speaking the gospel.

• Members

The bitch isn't black enough. All you black females who like this water down Lily are just like her watered down. I'm not backing down form nobody. My mother didn't raise no punk you better believe that. That bitch isn't black enough for me. & all those black viewerws that is leaving Y&R. Now what you going do about it. I don't care who you was a fan of. PB don't know what he's talking when it comes to racism maybe he should ask KSJ. How it feels to not get a storyline but come out once a month.

Maybe you can get all your water down friends to support this water down Lily.

• Members

I have said my piece, I don't have anything to prove to you, it is sad that school yard bullies exist even on the web, one of the great things I have learned is that you do not have to keep engaging in one upmanship with the less intelligent, or you sink to their level.

Archived