Y&R Casting Scandal?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol her twitter page is a bible-thumping mess (CK). For her bio she announces proudly, "Bottom Line: I love Jesus." Wonderful wonderful. :rolleyes: people who build their lives around being a certain thing or a certain way really piss me off. I hope Christel is praying for VR, because she's gonna need it.

• Members

I don't know that it was a lie. There were rumors that Davetta was difficult behind the scenes, blind items and the like before CK posted it on her Facebook.

If VR and KSt can talk, then PB, JC and CK can talk. My position has been constant with these soap actors speaking out and making controversial statements. They can talk all they want, they will have to deal with the consequences. As a rule, employers do not re-hire employees who bad mouth them in public which is why anyone with good judgment knows better than to burn bridges on the way out VR can point her fingers at her former castmates or even the President, but none of that changes the fact that MAB does not want to re-hire her. VR should have never quit a job that gave her a steady income and prominence. I hope MAB changes her mind, but if not, this is how life works for most of people.

• Members

Someone asked if the three were CK, CLB and MS. When she retweeted, she left out MS, included the other two and said that one was incorrect. I'm just assuming since she no longer included MS that it was CLB and not her, but it could've been the other way around. And she made it clear the third isn't Peter Bergman. She even asked why people would think that, leading me to believe they didn't have a sour working relationship.

• Members

Why would LeBlanc be trying to block her? That makes NO sense.

Respectfully, how do you know? It wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true. It was clear during Davetta's final weeks on the show that she really didn't want to be there. It came through in her performances. In her exit interview she said "I have to admit, I took a deep breath when I got the news that I would no longer have to hurt [before] and after work because of the lack of love flowing in the studio". Doesn't sound like the words of someone who got along famously with her colleagues.

If, indeed, it's true, which I highly doubt.

I never get tired of hearing that. :lol:

Archived