Y&R Casting Scandal?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's up to the producers to hire, not the actors. Actors are just there to act, they aren't there to be buddies or best friends with their co-stars, they don't even have to like them. In many other professions, people don't like their co-workers, but they suck it up and get the job done. Here's a good example, William Frawley and Vivian Vance from "I Love Lucy" couldn't stand each other, but they behaved professionally and did their jobs.

• Members

CK has every right to defend herself from VR's accusations. VR gets to run her yap so do the other actors. CK rightly pointed out that it is TPTB that makes casting decisions not the cast members. VR is pathetic calling out her former castmates and trying to blame them because she can't get the Y&R producers to hire her despite all her begging and public campaigning. I would love for Y&R to hire VR back, but I can't blame MAB for rejecting her after all her machinations.

• Members

I don't want to hear nothing she have to say & they shouldn't either. She have done anything for Y&R since Dru went over the cliff. The reason why people want Dru back because what CK lacks & that's keeping the black viewers watching. & excitment & keeping the viewrs engaged. They should just push her valley girl boring ass out the door.

Archived