Y&R Episode Discussion for the week of July 13

• Members

Im finally all caught up with y&r after being on vacation for the past week. Wow could they make it anymore obvious that a baby switch may be in the future. I dindt like the speculation on this board but Im pretty convinced of it now

Brad has been dead for how long and Victor still finds Colleen to be a nuisance? This plot lost all its punch considering she only appears once or twice a month and they have done little with this

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok... I have to know this: Who the HELL let Marcille on the soundstage with her fingernails painted like a basket of damned EASTER EGGS????!!! I'd have sent that bitch down to the CVS for some Lee press-ons and made her pay for it with her OWN MONEY.

• Members

Here's the thing. Only one of them has a baby. The other one had their baby burned in the fireplace or flushed down the toilet or whatever. This means they're going to have to come up with either a live baby or a dead baby for one of them. A live baby would be anticlimactic.What would be the point of both of them having live births? Nah. We, the audience will probably have to be subjected to watching one of these already half crazy women, both of whom have lost a child or two, lose yet another baby.

Can't wait.

• Members

I think it's supposed to be fashionable.

Victor and Ashley were going to have the reception at the GCU frat house (Nick has connections there). TOGA, TOGA, TOGA. It's something JT would enjoy, Victoria is going to make him babysit Reed.

• Members

Caught the episode yesterday evening.

ICAM with both of these posts on how I felt about the show. Although I can also understand and agree with others concerning the destruction of the Colleen character, I found some things about this episode entertaining.

The thing is that I tend to give writers very liberal creative license at times to tell their stories. So I can look over some story holes. Like Toups, the pacing is the biggest issue I have with the show right now. Could the "favorites" - MS, SC, PB, EB - have a guarantee of 5 shows a week in their contracts? Is that still realistic in today's soap world? How could it not be cheaper for them to show the "faves" M-W-F and other stories on Tu and Thur? It would make the show alot more enjoyable.

In-T-Wayzz.....

• Members

I really like the new Mac. She isn't especially exciting but I don't know... I like how she's just kinda laid back and quiet. You can't do much with her but as a supporting character she's pretty cool.

• Members

She's really grown on me the last few weeks. When she first came on I really didn't like her, but like you said ian, as a supporting character, she works. I think she works really well as someone that the others can go to for support or a "talk to" character. I'm still out on whether she works with Billy though.

• Members

Billy Miller is putting a lot into it... so it's working OK - but they don't have a lot of push. I can see him not ending up with Chloe because they were doomed from the start, but BM and EH are excellent apart and together at any rate, in any scenes they share.

Archived