Y&R Episode Discussion for the week of July 13

• Members

This has perhaps already been said upthread but... I am really liking the actor who plays Chance. He exudes something special. And loved the way Nina was so proud and happy to see him. Mother and son got chemistry right away.

AH needs to wake up. It's like she is on Valium or something. The writing is a big part of it but some of the stuff she is given is so bland that she could really play up the Victoria-ness if she wanted to (witness Lesli Kay on B&B in a thankless, underwritten role. She is amazing). However, Heinle chooses not to. The fact that she and TL are expecting again makes it highly unlikely that TPTB will diverge from their JToria-on-recurring path.

Funny thing is, the cast seems so... dispersed in these random, stand-alone SLs right now that it feels like 3/4 of the canvas is on recurring, too.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's so funny that you said this because just the other day I was thinking the exact same thing about CE's Adam. MM is almost too expressive for me, which I know is weird for some. I've never felt that same anxiety of oh [!@#$%^&*] how is Adam going to get away with this since MM has taken over.

Archived