Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously,

it's utter crap. Who is feeding this crap to the writers? I want to enjoy this characters, but they just don't know when to stop. They think that when they go to the places we never though they would that we would be surprised and amazed, but it's crap. They don't know when to stop.

• Members

Yeah. People think: they criticise thus they are actually Y&R haters who hate the rest of us and who actually want this show to die and be crap just to keep posting about how bad it is, blah, blah... In reality, I criticise because I like this show and spent many, many years studying it and watching it. Because I care. That's why I express disatisfaction. If someone has a problem with it... They need to find a way to deal with that problem.

• Members

Sylph's been on the anti-everything bandwagon since I first joined SON years ago. I don't think I've ever heard him praise anything on daytime. I know he doesn't like whole storylines, head writers, EP's, gimmicks, stunt-storytelling, etc. (And I don't disagree with a lot of that) But hell, I'd settle for one admission that he saw a SCENE he liked. Anything to prove he isn't here to cr@p on all the rest of us who admit to liking something, no matter how small and trivial it is.

Please, Sylph? A list of the top ten things you LIKED on daytime last year? :D

Archived