Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jana's brain tumor needs to completely alter her behavior so that she becomes a fiesty twenty-something b--ch that divorces Kevin for being a wanker and looking for a real man... Which is really hard to find in GC these days.

Anyway, if they could use the tumor to EB's benefit instead of killing her off, an actress who's actually talented on this show, I'd be really pleased lol.

Just a minor thing. But when I watched the quad in the first few minutes of today's episode I couldn't help but want EB out of that tangled web. Kevin's like a swirling Black hole, just like his mother, redeemed to the point of being a sick crazy little boy. Let's not have those two together anymore please.

• Members

I'm actually angry about the Mary Jane and Adam spoilers.

This is just sick and revolting. AMC has a pretty nasty villain in David Hayward but he would never hurt a child and has actually saved one or two on occasion. There's a difference between a dark human villain and a monster. Why the hell do MJ and Adam have to be monsters? SH has been selling the hell out of MJ but I fear the

is going to make it impossible to redeem her. Even Sheila, in her own disturbed way, was protective of Scotty.

I did cheer when Nina ordered that second DNA test. Nina is love.

• Members

I didn't necessarily like Cane as Phillip III, I just didn't see the point of reversing the retcon with an even more ridiculous story.

I actually don't like Cane most of the time, but I do like Goddard and his chemistry with Walton and Miller.

Archived