Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Members

I've always loved Mac, but I agree with your last statement. I would have liked to see her reintroduced via her family before things started up with Billy or anyone else. At this point, I'm very happy with Clem in the role, but I do hope this romance with Billy doesn't work out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol::lol::lol:

And another winner!

:lol::lol::lol:

See, her introduction was for a big Friday cliffhanger. (Actually, double-cliffhanger, since the cake fight was then too).

Maybe not enough thought went into the rest of it?

• Members

Today's show: BEST EPISODE EVER. Tricia Cast gave an emmy award winning performance, the Sensitive caring nature that Doug Davidson portrayed, just AMAZING. The interaction of Cooper and Walton, and even Eileen Davidson's horror at the baby head, just stellar all the way around! And did I hear a new background music piece toward the end when Cane was kissing Lily goodbye? If it is new... it's the kind of music that FITS with this show! I hope that stupid hip-hoppy crap finds it's way to the trash can. That piece I'm referring to was wonderful. And the END... my GOSH, I LOVE IT!!!!

• Members

Why the hell is everyone talking about how they've known Estella for YEARS and that everyone knows what a strong and credible person she is? Um, Estella's only been on for a year, and rarely given any airtime. Why the hell are they forcing this lie on us? Nikki, Victor, and Ashley DO NOT know this woman, and we've barely seen them interact with her.

I'm not buying Daniel Goddard acting choices, his guilted sorrow act is atrocious. Horrible actor that needs to be shown the door already.

LAME as usual = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, um, they show a flashback from Phillip III's death, and then at the end of the episode show his coffin empty? Um, ok, whatever....

This Phillip III return from the dead is plot driven and ridiculous. Thank goodness they brought Tricia Cast back, or else it would be totally unwatchable. How are they going to explain someone the audience saw die and buried being missing from his coffin?

Oh, and there was never any mention of Adam getting those eye injection tools from Dr. Taylor, even when he came to visit the ranch the first time. Now, suddenly, Dr. Taylor knows what Adam is talking about over the phone? :rolleyes:

This show is plot, plot, plot with no substance at all. e8099.gife8099.gife8099.gif

Archived