Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing at the image. "Esther, Esther, will you bring me the g*dd*mned wheelbarrow so I have some place to dump this sh!t?? I still can't get the stench of David Chow out of this thing!"

• Members

According to Nelson, SID is reporting that Eva Marcille and Vail Bloom have been bumped down to contract. I think he means dumped down from contract.

So, it looks like Eva will finally be gone, Vail too. :)

I'm happy.

Nelson also seems to think they're recasting Mac, but I doubt it....

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+R...n_NB.htm?isfa=1

• Members

I kind of hope he is right, but i also kind of doubt it via spoilers for eva's character.

vail is a loss, IMHO. in a show full of pointless characters with no ties that are overplayed and played by bad actress Vail has emerged as a good young talent that could possably take over the missing young heroine role. but they have screwed ehather at every angle they could, so im not surprised.

now if only devon, cane, jana, kevin, jeff, glo could go and colleen and victoria could be recasted.

• Members

Good, Eva Marcille could be on her way out. Finally some justice. Now we only have around 7-8 weaklings to get rid of.

Shame about Vail, but not a least bit surprising. So why the heck keep others that appear less than her?

Anyway, I'll believe both of these yet when I see it reflect in the credits.

• Members

I noticed you didn't mention the GOOD NEWS in that report. How convenient. Y&R coming in seventh in online views, among prime time AND daytime, even beating out survivor. Since Y&R airs during the day while poeple are at work, and we live in the computer age, this does not suprise me at all. The streaming show might just save daytime, because it will reveal Neilsen's figures for the asinine BS that they are!

I told you all they would pare down the cast, although you and Alvin ahve been railing against the bloated cast for weeks now. One must have more patience than a tse-tse fly.

Archived