Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Members

I KNOW... they were high school friends... we were told that he beat up kids who were bullying Billy around. I wonder how Billy showed his gratitude? I always thought if this show wanted to come into the new mellinium, we need a sex on the downlow SL. It's quite a contemporary issue, you know.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Chloe.

"OK, Billy, I forgive you for sleeping with Sharon, and Mac, and oh yeah, Rafe, and Nikki, and JT, and Gloria, and...wait...why does Liz Foster keep looking at you that way?"

Yes, I agree a DL story with Billy would be good. Or Devon.

• Members

It's quite pathetic and sad. Some people have no lives and fill the emptiness with down right childish antics. Whatever, let them continue that pathetic-ness, it proves nothing other than how hypocritical and disturbed they really are.

I may occasionally get into battles on SON with other posters, but the avatar thing is well, disturbing, and so not cool. I won't sink to that level.

• Members

Just imagine what the board would be like if Jack and Victor posted here.

Victor would type in some weird language all his own, and anyone who asks what he's saying is mysteriously banned.

Jack has to take long pauses to ask Sharon what he should say. Occasionally he can't take anymore and starts making eyerolls at Victor, but he has to go ask Sharon to forgive him.

Nick would make appearances, but Summer has to do all his typing for him.

Archived