Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I finally got caught up with the week's worth of episodes and here are some thoughts...

LAME is the most gag inducing couple I've ever seen. I say this as a fan of romance on soaps, but these guys just do absolutely nothing..And normally I can tolerate DG but this week a lot of his acting choices killed me. He kept doing this whisper-type speaking whenever he was being I guess serious?

I can't stand how much I've grown to dislike Billy, who used to be my favorite. I wish there was someone on the canvas I could see Chloe with so she'd get out of his orbit at this point...

Cast/Cooper/Walton are golden. I don't even know what to add that hasn't been said. Cast really needs to be lured to L.A...she still has it.

Oh Mary Jane Mary Jane...I really liked her fantasy sequence of telling Paul...Speaking of Paul, it was nice to see him used so much this week and in multiple stories...Gah if the MTS stuff is true, what a shame.

Ugh watching CE is so bitter sweet, knowing that in oh 3 days there's gunna be a new guy. I wish I could get that out of my head and enjoy his last few days, but it's going to be so jarring since I've enjoyed him immensely in the role especially since the gaslighting began.

Art story sucks.

• Members

I'm hoping that since Cane no longer has any blood ties, they'll find it harder and harder to write for him in relation to the rest of the canvas, thus he'll be written into a corner, and they'll pretty much have to either write him off or kill him off.

Keep the faith, dmarex! :lol:

• Members

I don't have faith regarding Goddard, that type of faith is long gone after all the Sursok hoping. Evil is here, and it won't go away.

I'm sure they'll find a way to make some woman understand why he had to do what he had to do. Obviously the show is keeping representative from the Australian community and apparently "eye candy" (which I just can't see on this character).

Archived