Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DD is still a fine man. Brad could have a scandalous affair with Chloe or Amber. He also would have made a natural friend/ally for MJ and Adam (if they weren't so damn psycho).

The problem with B&B is the writing. They have a lot of gems in their cast but there is only so much they can do.

• Members

I'm glad he's gone. I never thought Don Diamont had the acting chops to be a long term character on Y&R. His depth of talent (Or lack thereof) always belonged on an ABC soap, IMO. He was nice to look at for a while, but during the baby Robert death scenes where he was supposed to be grieving, he just looked like he was trying to pass a brick out his ass. BTW, Dee Dee, I've been meaning to ask, who's that in your avatar? I should know who she is, but it's escaping me.

• Members

I think when someone has been on a show 20 years, it's a little late to worry about lack of talent. Brad was beefcake, nothing more or less. He did do smug bastard well and he was great at getting under the skin of Nick, Victor and Jack. I miss him for that reason alone.

Archived