Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When was Miguel written out? I thought it was 2003 or 2004. We had this story of him taking care of a sick relative. If Estella's been there 5 years, then I can understand them thinking they KNOW her. We all know there is "staff" at the Newman Ranch that we never see. I know wev'e not SEEN Estella much except the last year, but I remember her being at least mentioned a couple years prior.

• Members

Miguel was only written out last summer, Nikki said he left to go take care of a relative I believe. He just hadn't been seen on screen for years though.

I don't recall Estealla ever being mentioned until she showed up last year. In fact, I recall her being hired to fill Miguel's position last summer or something. So, none of this knowing her for years crap rings true to me.

• Members

Last summer, Nikki went into the Newman Ranch to give Miguel an ornament as a token for his years of service before he left. She mentioned he was going away to take care of a family member and that he wouldn't be back. Nikki wasn't married to Victor, and Sabrina was around.

• Members

Damn, it seemed like so much longer. But I'm sure Alvin in dancing with delight at having some more ammunition to blast the best episode wev'e had in weeks. Alvin, I'm shocked!! You didn't notice that the casket they dug up was the same casket Marge was in? Same color, same wood oramentation. Come on, your'e slipping. I thought you'd take any opporotunity to sh!t on the show.

• Members

You know I'm just jumping with glee because I like ragging on my favourite soap when it sucks :rolleyes:

There was nothing great about this episode, but we're all entitled to our opinions...

I sh!t in the show because it deserves it. Don't feed us out right lies that clash with what we know is true and expect no backlash in the end...

But of course, you weren't posting here when I really liked the show earlier this year and late last year. But again, you think you know everything about my posting habits on Y&R. :rolleyes:

• Members

It matters when they're trying to sell us on the type of bond and years of service she's given to Nikki and Victor, which we know isn't true.

Nikki wasn't at the Newman Ranch for very long when Estella was there to properly judge her character. She's barely interacted with Estella on screen, so why is Nikki talking about how much she knows Estella and the years she's known her and the type of person she is?

They're gasping at straws to make this pathetic gaslighting storyline work. Heavy plot driven writing.

But they did mention that she was hired last summer to fill in Miguel's duties...

Archived