Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He signed a new contract a few months ago, I believe.

But there are cycles in contracts, like every 13 weeks. So, they could still fire him, and many of us will keep the hope alive for it to happen. :)

Since he is no longer a Chancellor he has no ties on the show, which will definitely make it harder to write for him.

• Members

I don't know ANYBODY who is more disillusioned with "their show" than you, RH. And yet I still see posts where you admit "Okay, those were good scenes" or "Today's episode wasn't too bad". And you're "RH-Negative" for cryin' out loud! LOL!

Heck, even Alvin's admitted to loving Tricia Cast's role in this story (for the moment).

The biggest complainers are still able to find some things that somebody's done right, even if it's just a script-writer. There has to be something he's liked... right?

OH WAIT! The GH script-writing team. That's one thing. He has said that many times. Okay, so we need nine more. :lol:

• Members

So, to once again TRY to discuss today's eppy... Did my ears deceive me, or did Phyllis call Nick a TURD? I don't think they've EVER used that word on Y&R before, have they? Gives a nice dose of reality, they just better NOT EVER have Jeanne Cooper utter such things. (Although I'm told she DOES is real life)

Archived