OLTL: Discussion for the week May 18th

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched Friday's episode. WOW what a cliffhanger. I only wish they had found better actors to play Rebecca and Kyle. Their scenes are so flat for 2 psychos. I'm trying to stay spoiler free but I wonder if the show will make reference to Rebecca being involved with the Tabernacle of Joy?

• Members

I'm glad Jess and Brody's secret is out, because I was uncomfortable with the whole "It's ouuurrr little secret" stuff with Bree.

Blair, Tea, get it together! Take off your shirts and stuff that hole or something!

Tea was on fire with Powell, loved that scene. Her scream was truly blood curdling.

• Members

Man, John Brotherton was so sexy today. Seeing Marty remember the rape was so great to watch. Haskell was fantastic but it sucked we didn't get flashbacks to ANYTHING else in her life. Stupid mistake there.

Jack in a closet? Were TPTB reading my posts? I wish he would STFU more often.

• Members

I loved today's episode. The Todd/Marty scenes were amazing. What Susan Haskell can do with her eyes and her facial expressions is phenomenal. I also loved the Blair/Tea stuff too. Watching them they made me believe that something bad might actually happen even when we know it won’t. The hole in today's episode for me was where Dorian/Ray/Lola/Langston/Marcko was and did anyone else notice that that's 2 whole days without Stacy/Rex/Gigi. What a difference it makes when this show is more balanced in its storytelling. The only thing missing is more Vicki and Charlie.

Archived