OLTL: Discussion for the week May 18th

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK is it just me or is anyone else wondering what happened to Marcko, Langston, Dorian, Ray and Lola. There scenes had me on the edge of my seat on Friday and now it's Thursday and no mention of them. WTF. And I hope John dies in that fire, I'm so done with that character.

• Members

Past couple of days I've really enjoyed One Life, maybe they should have started sweeps out with this stuff instead of what they did start it with, because this feels like it should be the beginning of sweeps instead of the end.

• Members

Do you think all this drama with Tea's injuries was originally supposed to be about Blair? Blair just got out of the hospital and yet she is like Superwoman compared to Tea. Perhaps Blair was supposed to be injured and this was draw her closer to Todd, but since FL extended her run, we get TnT instead.

• Members

I haven't seen today's episode in its entirety yet but can someone explain to me how Tea and Blair look like they were in an explosion and John looks like he ..... well the way he always does? GOD, dust doesn't even settle on this guy. Is Frons in love with him that much? Enough already.

• Members

Sorry for the double post but I just finished watching today's show. I couldn't agree with you more Antoyne. True sign of plot driven and not character driven storyline. I do have to say that overall, today was not bad. I actually enjoyed Gigi and Rex today. FF had some spunk and life in her which was nice to see. I also forgot just how bad Bree Williamson is at playing Bess. That final scene with her singing the wheels on the bus was just brutal.

• Members

Not to put too fine a point on it, but:

Powell returned as a result of what Todd did to amnesiac Marty. His motivation seems pretty clear and understandable to me.

As a result of his return, Marty regained her memories and the truth about Chloe/Hope was revealed. In addition, a new dynamic was founded among Blair, Todd and Tea. Marty and John were driven closer together, as were Cole and Starr. All of these things were to some degree a function of Powell's murder spree. That hardly seems pointless. Perhaps you didn't like it? But "pointless," I don't see that.

• Members

<_< I like Todd so much more now that I know he not only raped someone, but pushed two other guys into taking their turn. I like TSJ a lot, but it makes me sick to watch Tea and Blair falling all over themselves for Todd. Plus Marty should not be thanking him for one damn thing. Ever.

Archived