AMC: Friday, April 24, 2009

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No Babe Twin.

No Babe Twin.

No Babe Twin.

Why do we need her when we never stop hearing about 1.0?

By God, Lucci looked good today.

I am enjoying David and Krystal again.

Scott really seems like a loser with women. Since JR's mentioned it, I guess its supposed to be a character trait. The actor's selling it, maybe too well.:)

• Members

GO ERICA! Absolutely loved her today.

God, Kendall is a pathetic shrew. I'm ready for her next coma!

OK bitch please. You can't fly from Paris to Pine Valley in an hour. :rolleyes:

That ending was fierce! And when's the last time Opal got a Friday cliffhanger ending? haha

I'm still on the fence with Marissa. I don't hate her, but don't love her. I can't really see her with JR though at all - she's too soft and young for hard and chiseled JR. I actually thought she paired nicely with Scott in their little scene - I just hope they don't get boring like Scott/Becca from back in the day. So I guess she is David's daughter too... hmm.

Frankie was cute with Scott - I like it when he's like that.

Opal's hair looked young and fresh today.

That's about it...I think last week was better than this week, but still a bit better overall from last month.

• Members

For the first time in my life, I'm having dirty thoughts about Jacob Young. Quick, someone upload an image of Dr. Joe!

I must hand it to Pratt; he's working hard to inject some life into AMC. I only wish he knew enough about the show in its heyday to know how to recapture it while remaining contemporary.

• Members

Did anyone else notice that when Kendall opened the laptop the username was SlaterZ and then she tried to type in the password Kendall and then after cutting away to a wideshot it cut back to the screen and the username was miraculously Kendall? Where's the continuity police on set? LOL!

I also want to know how Randi and Frankie are able to communicate with each other with their laptops. I don't see any sort of camera attached to either one of their computers?

And I totally forgot that Scott and Frankie were bff back in the day. I'm glad they acknowledged that. I'm guessing their friendship isn't going to last very long. I smell a triangle heating up.

So is Liza going to take this Marissa chick under her wing and teach her about the legal system?

Erica: "What is wrong with the women around here?!" LOL! I love her.

I love Binks! Why can't we keep her and get rid of her sister?

• Members

Thing is, Jacob Young isn't nearly as chiseled as he once was.... over the winter if he wore a skin tight top..... he has quite the gut, and the last time he had his shirt off alot of the tone was gone.....

Archived