Y & R: Sharon Case spilling storyline Spoilers...

• Members

I want to see this happen. It's why I am so excited about this storyline for Phyllis and Nick. I want to see them blow up and be put back together again in a less sugary fashion. I want to see some of the bad ass Phick that we had during the affair. If they can't accomplish that, break 'em up and move on. But, I want to see them try.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Becki, I really don't know what you have been smoking since you stopped being a PHICK fan because of your jealousy of MS and Phyllis, but Phyllis loves Noah very much and Noah loves Phyllis very much...I can honestly say I can see Noah wanting to go live with Nick and Phyllis during the lastest failed marriage for Sharon...Noah has a great relationship with Phyllis and knows (after the court case and the Sharon/Brad affair came out) that his mom has a problem being faithful, and when Noah finds out about the Paris kiss...look for more acting out...how can Nick and Sharon preach to him about being good when they can't do the same.

Now I would not mind seeing Sharon go 6 feet under thou...plant her right next to Cassie....

• Members

That post is typical of irrational world of soap couple fan bases where irrational and obsessive love for fictional characters and their portrayers and antipathy for anyone offers an opposing view or a character/actor standing between the loving "real" couple is the norm.

• Members

funny you used to be one of MS and Phyllis's biggest supporters....I wonder how JM would feel if he was to read some of your rants about MS .... I might bring some of them with me to the next Y & R Fan Luncheon, I am sure he will appreciate the admin to the website Morrow Girls dissing his good friend and co-worker???

I personally love the relationship Noah has with Phyllis, he knows that he can go to her with any problem and she will LISTEN to him.....not the same with his mother, she is too busy trying to ruin Nick and Phyllis's marriage.

• Members

Take the personal stuff off the board,pretty please with a cherry on top. I don't need to read about personal issues here. Anyone is welcome to change who they prefer on the show. Something really nasty went down and it's only making all involved look worse by airing the dirty laundry in public.

This "spoiler" is very old news by now anyway.

• Members

SHARON is trying to ruin a marriage? Seriously?

Phyllis used Noah to trash his mothers marriage by organizing the entire credit card statements dinner, down to Michael even being there for it. She made him babysit and then lied to him about his dad's cell battery that if there was a problem he should call her. Do you really believe Noah would give Phyllis the time of day if he knew how low she has sunk and what she's done to destroy his mothers marriage and hurt her? Where was Phyllis's concern for Noah when she trashed his mother in Restless Style for no reason at all expect for her bitterness?

Phyllis doesn't give a damn about Noah. She doesn't even care about her own kid, the only thing she spends her days and all her time doing is obsessing over Sharon's marriage and plotting to keep her away.

Archived