Y & R: Sharon Case spilling storyline Spoilers...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With any luck, Colleen will jump in front of him, take the bullet but it goes right through her into him, and even though she tried to be heroic, he died anyway, in a senseless tragic act (almost as senseless as putting Suresucks on our show anyway)

• Members

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that with her Daddy dearest dying, Colleen will be front and center. I just hope they haven't sacrificed him so Sursok can have a storyline.

As for whom they should pair Sharon with: I say Cane or Billy. Daniel Goddard needs to get away from the younger cast.

• Members

I hope SC gets what she wants. Bring on some change and Sharon and Nick trying again could do that.

They never should have had Brad marry Victoria, it was stupid and went nowhere. They should have paired him with Sharon then instead of doing the boring Jack route out of nowhere. Brad and Sharon had chemistry while Jack and Sharon have anti-chemistry. Not to mention he was Nick's step dad when he was a kid.

Phyllis and Nick were ok before they married but now they're so boring with awful writing. Especially Phyllis with her obsessed self spending more time in other peoples lives than her own. She has no life when she spends her time organizing the schemes she does. It's about time they end them, a custody battle would be a entertaining route. With the way Phyllis is behaving would Nick risk Summer to grow up to be like Phyllis? Phyllis possibly losing another kid would be a meatier character for MS to play again than the desperate character she's got now.

• Members

I don't think Phyllis has done anything that would warrant Nick getting custody of Summer. If he did and wanted Sharon to play mommy, I would personally go to Genoa City and help Phyllis dig the grave she should put Sharon into. That could be an exciting story for Nick, Sharon dead and his other baby momma in jail for it.

• Members

I hope Ms. Case does not get what she wants. Mainly because it annoys me when an actor refuses to give their all to a pairing because they want something else. She is in an industry where you are supposed to do your best and yet, she has not done so with any pairing since they broke up Sharon and Nick. I honestly hope they keep putting her with actors other than Joshua Morrow so she will get the hint that you can't always get what you want. Peter tried and then some to make the pairing work. So no, I hope her public bitching over Phyllis stealing Nick and wanting to play only opposite Joshua Morrow is not rewarded.

• Members

To be fair, she's not the only one in that predicament. Both Michelle Stafford and Joshua Morrow stopped acting for a good two years, like Case. Especially Stafford, who you could tell hated her storylines and refused to give her all to them. Morrow, on the other hand, has never been much of an actor. The only one who has consistently given his all to this quad is Peter Bergman, bad story or good story, he tries to make the best of the material he's given.

When did Case bitch about Phyllis "stealing" Nick, btw?

• Members

Aww...Sharon Caee....I've never considered her Y&R material. I've never thought she belonged on the show. Her acting is sub par at best. At ATWT she was about the same or worse acting wise. So her acting going down after being paired with Peter Bergman is hog wash. As Alvin said Peter Bergman is always at the top of his game. I've personally never liked Sharon with Jack.

I say give her what she wants and pair her with less talented Morrow.

• Members

I know Nick and Phyllis will not last forever, who wants a soap couple to be together forever and grow stagnant doing the same thing all the time...but I think they have alot of storyline left in them....I think that the current writers for what ever reason did not want to write for Nick and Phyllis. It seems to alot of fans that the writers are playing the fanbases, which may end up biting the writers in their asses.

• Members

I am really looking forward to a Nick/Sharon reunion.

BTW, I don't think Sharon Case is the only one that has commented on Shick being each other's soulmates. I have read many interviews with Joshua Morrow and he has said the same thing.

I never dislike Phyllis, but her character has become unwatchable to me. I loved her with Jack, but hasn't really liked her sense. I hope to see her get what is coming to her soon.

• Members

I for one, am not looking forward to nick and Sharon....First of all Nick and Phylis share a child...and second Sharon should've found alittle more out about Jack before bringing her son into another loveless marriage. It's not like Jack's dirt is underground.

AS for Sharon, I think she should take the single road, and go in search of some friends. No dru, no Brad....she should find someone she can talk to....

• Members

Nick and Sharon also share a child. Since she and Nick have joint custody they will always need to be in communication with one another about Noah. If Phyllis had her way, she'd kill off Noah along with Sharon just so she wouldn't have to 'share' Nick with anyone.

• Members

Phyllis does not want Noah dead. They have always gotten along really well and Phyllis hasn't shown one inclination of resentment or hidden hatred for the kid. And it is not communication that is the issue here. It is that Nick is always allowing Sharon to run and cry on his shoulder anytime she's feeling emotionally insecure, without consideration to how that makes his wife insecure. Noah is just the excuse they use when he rarely is the reason Sharon neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds Nick. If Sharon does manage to get Nick back, I hope Phyllis runs and cries on his shoulder anytime she's a little sad and disappointed in the man she's moved on with, but somehow I just don't see Phyllis doing that.

Zendall fan, I think good writers can return Phyllis to the BITCH we love, or love to hate, despite her still being married to Nick. They just need to establish some boundaries for the character to keep from taking her too far into the dark side.

Archived