Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't begin to guess on that, it's just her demeanor - fragile, weird, hyped-up. I don't know. Something always seems a bit off whenever I see her. It's one of the reasons I avoid watching her. There are a lot of users and fakers around Trump but she's one of those in his circle that I'm genuinely a bit freaked out by. 

• Members

@dragonflies Yes, quite a few people are complaining, a few saying they unfollowed several days ago, so they wouldn't forget. I unfollowed this morning and it better not happen to me, I'll be pissed!

@Soapsuds LOL. OMG.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

You know...if you are trying to sell the concept that you are part of a team that has pledged to take government away from the Washington establishment and "liberal coastal elites" and give it back to the working class people...you might be wise not to spend that much money on one outfit.  Especially when the outfit is as ugly as Fascist Mouthpiece Barbie's.

By the way, this is also why I ultimately dismissed First Supermodel's ensemble at the inauguration.  It might have been gorgeous, but Melania had no business wearing anything that probably costs MORE THAN a month's mortgage for one family.

(But...Michelle Obama wears J. Crew to her husband's first inauguration, and people accuse her of being ghetto.  I tell you, the hypocrisy is so thick, it could choke a snake.)

I'm sure the other side will have their explanations.  (They always do.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

A month's mortgage! Seems like it had to cost a lot more than that. If not, she got a hell of a bargain and I won't argue with the cost.  There are so many things we can drag Trump for, but I don't think he's ever given the impression that he's anything other than a billionaire and that he glories in a gilded lifestyle (literally! Check out the changes to the oval office).