Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Meanwhile, the Blonde Birthday Skeletor (Yes, today is her 50th birthday! Hope you're proud of yourself, hon!

Please register in order to view this content

) chose an...interesting outfit for today's "festivities":

As for me, I'll be showering and going to bed early to prepare tomorrow's march in DC! I'm a bit nervous, but also very excited, and comforted that I will be going up there with five buses full of people from Southern Maryland, ready to make our voices heard. Bring it! 

Also, Bill Maher's birthday is today, AND his show is back tonight! I can't wait. 

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

If you want to get a real sense of how deluded and entitled his followers are I encourage you to read this Newsweek piece on Bikers for Trump. These people take zero responsibility for their failures yet demand to be catered to all while blaming others.

"Egbert, 64, clad in a Semper Fi Marine baseball hat and Bikers for Trump regalia, voted for Obama in ’08, but “went full bore Republican” after the attack in Benghazi, Libya. “I was a good union boy,” he said. “But in 2013, I worked exactly five weeks” and earned a total of $11,000 that year. He blames Obama. “Any work I got was runoff from Bush,” he said.

Egbert took his pension early and quit the union, which he says didn’t represent his interests. “They just wanted me for the voting. Unions, they might have done something for my people back in the day,” he says. “Not anymore.” Egbert currently has no health insurance, and he’s hoping he doesn’t get sick in the year before he turns 65 and Medicare kicks in. “In my opinion, Obamacare was made to help immigrants and refugees,” he says. “If something happens to me, I’m going to write a letter to Trump. I’m not saying he’s going to save me, but...”

His wife has congestive heart failure and couldn’t afford the Obamacare premiums, so she’s managed to get on Medicare. Egbert, who served in the Marines during peacetime, accused Obama of “throwing aside” Gold Star families and vets to focus on un-gendered bathrooms, another policy idea he’s looking forward to being dropped. “If my daughter went into a bathroom with a male figure, she’d be in trouble and so would he!”

These are the people we're supposed to be crying salty tears for.

• Members

Thanks for going.  I'm in Northern VA but am not attending...and I really should go because I'm a guy but I haven't felt great this week - best of luck!  And don't be depressed or deterred, when He Who Shall Not Be Named Tweets on Sunday or Monday that you don't count, you don't matter, he expected more of you to show up, more people were at his Inauguration than showed up to protest, etc. etc.  Just remember - about 100,000 to 200,000 people who showed up for his Inauguration likely don't go to DC very much from the Suburbs, and they parked Illegally...so they were illegal and they weren't really there, and don't count.  We can play by his rules now.  :-)

• Members

Fascist Mouthpiece Barbie will probably say, "I, personally, was there, and it was jam-packed with everyday, working class people who want to Make America Great Again!"

What do you want to bet FOB will advocate on Twitter having those 95 protesters brought up on charges of treason?

Edited by Khan

• Members

FOB (in his inaugural speech): "The Bible tells us, 'How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity'."

Looked that up online, did you?

I'm not surprised he would quote from Psalms. You don't have to be devout to pull a quote from Psalms or Proverbs -- heck, you don't even have to be literate! -- because the two are common-sense scriptures that can be digested easily if you are otherwise unfamiliar with the Word.

IOW, Psalms is what you quote when you want to convince others you are religious.

Edited by Khan