Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Joni Ernst, defender against the war on women, once again has to address her husband's sexist comments. Hilarious.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/joni-ernst-husband-traitorous-skank

That's what happens when you push selective outrage you clearly don't believe in.

Looks like Kevin McCarthy will be the next Majority Leader. He's less conservative than Cantor (although he is another lackey and sycophant like Cantor), so I'm not sure how happy that true believers will be.

Edited by DRW50

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't think she is at all. The media loves and hates the Clintons and they want a narrative of her being in trouble. She isn't. The constant harping and carping by the press drives her popularity down and the press now has the story they want. If she runs she will most likely win the nomination and there is no republican who can beat her at the moment. The only thing she did wrong was mention she and Bill were not wealthy when they left the White House, and they weren't. I have confidence that barring any other historic candidacies like Obama's, if she runs she will win.

• Members

All last week proved is how utterly pissed off the press is about the thought/possibility that Clinton is going to run in 2016. It's absolutely driving them INSANE.

That interview with the NPR lady was not a big deal. She simply called out the shady lady on her stupid question and her insinuations. That's all. And yet she was attacked as being "tense" or some other bs word that they would have NEVER applied if it were Chris Christie in the SAME exact interview. It's absolutely ridiculous. The moment I saw Morning Joe talking about it as if she had lashed out and killed Terri Gross or whatever the NPR lady's name is I just KNEW they were being completely fake.

The only mess up she made was saying they were "dead broke" (even thought it was technically TRUE). Another problem is that she mentioned that they had houses...as in plural. Most average American's can barely afford the one house.

So aside from that I thought her book roll out was fine and I was really happy to see the crowds coming out to see her. But at the same time the Press was absolutely out of control last week and it just serves as a reminder that her campaign needs to be ready and vigilant to protect her from them at all costs.

• Members

Another disgusting ploy from McDaniel, soon to be senator from Mississippi. This is the tea party.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chris-mcdaniel-thad-cochran-kate-mcdaniel-whosyadaddy

The Chamber of Commerce continues to pay the price for their sucking up to the far right (not to mention all the jobs this will likely cost us...).

http://online.wsj.com/articles/mccarthy-wont-reauthorize-export-import-bank-charter-1403450288

• Members

It really is. I was reading the app last night and I was like "WTF" are they smoking? He looks nothing like Brad...even at Brad Pitt's worst days (long redneck/hillbilly hair days) he was still millions of miles ahead of this guy as far as looks are concerned.

Politico is supposed to politics focused but lately they've been veering into such random territory and some of their supposedly impartial writers can barely contain their glee as they're writing about one subject or another. I know they have opinion writers as well but there is one in particular who isn't an opinion writer that is blatantly conservative.

• Members

Politico used to be the only source that CNN and MSNBC would quote and now that has all but dissapeared. Scarborough and that rechet show is the only ones that use them.

And breaking news.......the House GOP might sue Pres. Obama for using executive orders.