The Politics Thread

• Members

The Republicans will do anything to discredit Fauci just because he is in favor of vaccination. It's beyond the pale. I very much doubt that someone at his level is involved in these run of the mill experiments.  Meanwhile, would these same people even care or raise a fuss if they couldn't drag his name into it? If Nancy Mace really cares why not introduce legislation to make it illegal?

I agree. I don't care much for Alec Baldwin on a personal level, but I hope he is being looked after carefully and getting immediate mental health care. These monsters always target the vulnerable.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So, in a move that should shock absolutely no one with a modicum of class and taste, I saw on Twitter that Donnie Dump Junior is now hocking T-shirts mocking the death of Halyna Hutchins having been shot by Alec Baldwin.

There is no bottom to these things. (Can't call them people.)

I hope, should Ms. Hutchins' husband get wind of this, that he will sue for emotional distress to himself and his son.

Edited by Wendy

• Members

As a fellow Ohioan, neither will I. I keep getting those awful spam texts from his campaign on my phone, despite me blocking the number(s).

Please register in order to view this content

I too hope her family (and Alec Baldwin himself) sues that awful creature. Only the lowest of the low, those with no feelings would do something like that. It's absolutely sickening.

• Members

Some of it he's since indicated he's malleable on. He just loves puffing his chest out for West Virginia. There's going to be cuts, but I think folks who follow every one of his grand declamations only make themselves crazy at this point. Manchin is above all noxious performance art.