Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sinema's involvement is so brazen it's beyond belief.

The only bright spot in the current chaos is that both she and Manchin have been thoroughly exposed - I am seeing key CNN, etc. reporters, not liberal people, openly gunning for them, all saying this is about these two personally and not the party's concerns but they are holding up everything in the party on behalf of themselves and no one else, with a surprising lack of equivocation or excuses. This is open corruption, egomania, or both, and it can't stand forever.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I thought Virginia voters were more intelligent, but I guess not. Apparently, a new Fox poll (I know, but I keep reading their polling has a good record) has Youngkin beating McAuliffe in the VA Governor's race by 8 points, outside the margin of error.

Hope it is an outlier, but who knows...

• Members

Jason Sudeikis had a (very good) Mitt Romney impression in his last years on SNL. I think that is the reason Mitt has  been doing this. I am happy to ignore millionaire cosplay, but Sinema being involved, especially at this moment, really shows her contempt for the public  and her desperate need for attention. 

As for Virginia, I don't believe that poll is accurate. Northam did win by a bigger margin than polls expected, but this year I think is going to be very close, similar to 2013. I know many would say Macauliffe should not have run again, but the media is desperate for a Republican comeback and landslide - Yougnkin was going to be a frontrunner no matter what.

• Members

That whole picture with Romney and Sinema was weird. This is not a television program, it's real life and the fact that we have elected officials playing silly games like this is a testament to why this nation is so far behind the curve on just about every economic measure.