Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is a terrible propaganda piece on McCarthy but that's not the worst thing about this.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy believes Republicans can seize control of the House next year, but to do so he will have to temper former president Trump - The Washington Post

This worst thing is that apparently the Post turned off the comments on this article and deleted the mostly scathing comments that were posted. 

• Members

Maggie Haberman was gushing  over that article, which tells you all you need to know. The media would sell their children for every single Republican majority leader they can sing the praises of. They wept over the glories of Boehner, Paul Ryan, etc. The one thing I agree with Trump on is how much the media in this country needs to be clamped down on. Just not in the way he wanted to do it.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Look, I am not trying to be condescending, nor do I want an argument, but there needs to be a bit more discernment when posting tweets directly from politicians' social media feed (and even some journalists, unfortunately).

Not that I haven't had my issues with Fauci, but he isn't the entire organization.

• Members

Those politicians trolling Alec Baldwin on Twitter - Lauren Bobert and Ohio's very own disgrace JD Vance to name two - I have no words. I have ceased to be surprised at such cruelty after being bombarded with it in the T**** era, but this tragedy had nothing to do with politics. It's beyond sick.

Please register in order to view this content