The Politics Thread

• Members

Exactly.

I could be mistaken, but I swear I heard Trump say recently, "They're not gonna get this WH!".  Now, to me, that sounds like a threat -- and when you make threats, IMO, you've crossed the line from just speaking against the government.  IMO, in that instance, you forfeit your right to speak freely.

Edited by Khan

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah I am not seeing much influence these days. He's not the darling of the moment he once was. And is now in full conspiracy mode since he's been fired from The Intercept. He's now in full Michael Tracey mode and it's all about where he can grift. The extreme right is a much more gullible audience 

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Glenn has been sinking in the eyes of the left over the last several years. He's been down to the dirtiest of dirtbags at best in the last year or two and now spends most of his time on Fox. He's not a kingmaker.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Yang is such a clown but what I really don't like is how he's obviously decided that running for office is lucrative. On both the left and right there are these people who think government is just another reality show. Whether it's Yang, the Justice Dems, or the Q freaks on the right, too many unserious people with glaring personality disorders have decided that they want to be in public office.

• Members

I strongly disagree with your post in which you said they have glaring personality disorders and  you put them in the same category a QAnon followers.

I think you're way off saying that.
Also this isn't about a takeover. Geesh.

I think their ideas are logical and rational. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I think there are some true nutjobs on the far left and that horseshoe theory is very real therein, but as for the Justice Dems I don't think they're MAGA terrorist-level. I do think they are almost uniformly delusional, stupid privileged fools. They don't win elections and they blame everyone else.