The Politics Thread

• Members

Sirota and Brie are both just about the worst campaign people I've seen since the days of Mark Penn, although at least Brie just continues her sabotaging and hostility straightforwardly, instead of the endless whining and pity parties of Sirota (who was so terrible he was dumped from the campaign months before the implosion). Sometimes I read that Ben Mora's Twitter account, and even he would repeatedly talk about what a whiner Sirota is being. This is exactly why Bernie lost a primary by all rights he should have won. Just toxic and brain dead. 

Now that W is back in the news, soon to endorse Biden (boy will that be fun...but any vote helps I suppose), it's time to look at W-era flashpoint Valerie Plame, who went down in flames in her Congressional primary tonight. 

Plame's pushing of an anti-Semetic article in 2017 helped lead to one of the most vicious attack ads I've seen in a long time.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/elections/candidates-jab-leger-fernandez-over-ad-attacking-plame/article_93ae08ec-9aba-11ea-a5ca-e39c1a9e1b0a.html

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In other news, West Virginia's backstabbing governor Jim Justice said today that Obama is not welcome in his state. 

The only question I have is why he thinks Obama would ever want to be seen there anyway.