Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Trump was late to the wreath laying ceremony at Arlington which is hardly surprising. Then he stands there in his stupid blue suit instead of the traditional and customary black for mourning. This man is truly incapable of doing anything right. But the interesting part comes at 22 minutes in when he finally shows up. His balance is off. He stands there through the anthem twitching and jerking his legs. 

• Members

I've seen people increasingly vocal about so-called "liberal" MSNBC working very hard to defeat Biden and help Trump. I'm not surprised, as much of the media would literally sacrifice their families to get that man 4 more years so they can keep getting money and fawning 'resistance' coverage, but it's a sad state. I try not to compare the UK and the US too much, because it's too simplistic, but I can't help myself in this case as many voices in the UK media, including very tabloid friendly, daytime talk show host personalities, have been extremely aggressive with the government over this crisis, especially with the Dominic Cummings lockdown fiasco. Meanwhile, over here, we have so many in the media and so many on the left working feverishly to lock down Trump's power grab for good. 

• Members

That twitching and jerking is a symptom of a form of dementia which no matter what anyone else says, I believe he is suffering. It explains those fake grainy pictures of a "much slimmer: Trump on the golf course. It wasn't him. The press ignoring his deterioration is one of the most disgraceful acts and that is saying a lot considering how much of failure they have been the past so many years.

• Members

Continuing a pattern started by this wretched administration in 2017 that begun with those tax breaks that went to the wealthiest persons and corporations, the organizations that appear to be in the least amount of need get the lion-share of the money from the government.

"Hospitals that serve a greater proportion of wealthier, privately insured patients got twice as much relief as those focused on low-income patients with Medicaid or no coverage at all."

• Members

He's still very prominent among the online left - he was big with the Bernie people. Many of them are desperate for fame and have no morals or scruples (they are still trying to get attention from Joe Rogan, were pushing Tara Reade, Obamagate, etc.) so they will just ignore this.