Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Twitter tags a Trump-tweet with a fact-checking warning, and now Trump threatens to close down social media...... 

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52815552

I'd like to call him a big baby, but that would be insulting the babies of the world who are all more mature than he is.

• Members

Above all he is a transparent coward and always has been. When faced with overwhelming opposition in past public ventures that spectacularly failed he always cut and run. I knew he could do it here one day. There’s been a few moments in the past four years where I thought he might break that safety glass, but I didn’t think it would get this far or ever really happen. Now I do.

• Members

So the news media is reporting that Joe is out of the basement, while Trump has retreated to his bunker. What a world.

I've been saying for over three years now that there is simply no leadership. Now it's obvious to all but the most willfully blind.  Trump went from campaigning on "I alone can fix things", which was totally preposterous from the beginning to "I don't know, don't care and take no responsibility for anything". His cult followers should be embarrassed (we know they're not, but they should be).

• Members

So, the White House did what we all do whenever our relatives show up at our front doors: they turned out the lights, and they made like no one was at home.  Now, that's what I call leadership!  ;) 

• Members

The image of a darkened White House is such a potent symbol for what we now are it almost doesn't seem real. (I know they do that every night, but still...).

Meanwhile, Trump is trying to pass the buck yet again, berating governors into getting violent with protestors.

And the media, who have done so much to help him and define Biden as being out of touch, are continuing to do their part, as Rush Limbaugh is going to be on the Breakfast Club today, a week after the media tried to make "you ain't black" a huge scandal. 

I just wish I could believe that this won't work. The media are determined to do anything and everything for him, and their own pockets.