Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So yet again a handful of states dominated by people that hate everyone (themselves most of all) will end up deciding whether this country has any chance left. I'm so tired of this. It just feels pointless. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Thank you. This is not a battleground state poll it's a national poll that gee CNN decided to use as a battleground state poll.  it's almost like CNN wants this to be a horserace and is trying to sway the numbers to appease Trump. Wouldn't be the first time.

Listen I am skeptical of polls but CNN has just released a number for battleground states with a margin of error of 20% versus 2-3 percent.

• Members

I hope you all are right about the CNN poll being rigged...I see so much Trump support out there, in the real world and so many loud voices on Twitter, I tend to think polls are undersampling his following.

As for Burr, I have no sympathy for him, but it's telling that he was zeroed in on, unlike Blair Warner, considering he was seen as not being protective enough of Trump during various investigations. I imagine she will be given the boot by primary voters soon enough and can go cry on her silk sheets.