Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm DC and it's tiring to see a bunch of white "Men" yell at people they're questioning and not let them speak.  There are a lot of angry white men who are Republicans, and now it's clear - they'll defend this ahole of a President.  And honestly I don't understand.  Keep your decorum and ask the damned question.  The guy from Ohio is a deplorable and I tuned in later to see another one yelling and ranting.  Ask a damned question and LISTEN.  The Republicans would support Lucifer at this point.  Jesus could arise from the Dead and Trump could crucify him in front of the world and then they'd get all the Christian vote next election.  And I'm a Christian.  

And Nunes with the "Do you know XX name?"  "Do you know XX name?"  "Do you know XX name?"  "Are you aware XX name said XX"?  

What a JOKE.  You're questioning a DOCTOR.  

The guy from Ohio going through phone call transcripts...Boaz talked to Isreal, and then Israel talked to Bob, and then Blah talked to blah - he went on for 5 minutes and said - why didn't he say THAT when we QUESTIONED HIM!  Yelling!  I was like - I would have said - because he didn't answer your question that you took 5 minutes to ask just now.  I don't know why he didn't say it, but he didn't.  That OH guy is a jack***.  A yeller and an idiot.  I don't know - ask him.  

And the other white man who did nothing but YELL and berate the female Dr. - Security person - just berated her for whatever he could spit out of his uneducated and likely mysogonistic and racist butt - and never asked a question.  Bully, Butt worthy, white man.  I'm Gay and White and I know it when I see it.  Attacks against a very accomplished woman, who CHOSE to come to this country and become a citizen.  He's NOT pretty. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

did you see that a couple of male republicans just kept over talking and over shouting her and Holmes, went on some tirade and then got up and walked out?! they have botched this to a degree I honestly did not think was possible. when they get to have soundbites on FN and Chuck Todd and the like defending their garbage, they do well....give them 10-15 minutes to act like adults and they crash and burn. they have destroyed the party...and Schiff and Pelosi have laid the trap for Senate Repubs...defend him and burn for it next Nov., or kick him out, get rid of these fools and rebuild.

• Members

Chris Wallace and Bret Baier, as much as I don't really like either of them, are generally fair. And while I find Wallace arrogant, he's frankly the best interviewer on all of the Sunday shows and I'd include Tim Russert who people have seemed to have made a saint, but who helped Cheney weekly peddle the Iraq garbage.

I did read that absent from Fox has been Judge Napolitano, who apparently went too far criticizing trump on the air.

• Members

Every Republican in Congress supports him, including people that the press has spent eons crying blood tears over, like "moderate" Will Hurd who is "the future of the Republican Party."

The Beltway will never stop believing, as the song says, but the only way forward in this country will be when the people on the left who have access to power realize that no matter how friendly some Republicans are to them at a cocktail party, they still will only put themselves first. We could all die tomorrow, and they wouldn't care. There is no heroic Republican coming to save the day. There is no bipartisanship. There is no superteam of Will Hurd, Susan Collins, Dan Crenshaw, Nikki Haley, and the ghost of John McCain. They hate us, they hate America, and they hate the world. Anything they say or do is for their own pockets, and will cause everyone outside of those pockets grievous harm. The only way forward is to shut that party, and the opportunists and psychopaths and bigots who run it, out of any power and out of any decisionmaking.  

• Members

Funny you say that. Tom Nichols, a conservative who I got hooked on after reading his book, The Death of Expertise, has said the same. He said these people need to be voted out up and down the ballot and the party needs to die. He dislikes most every democratic policy but he is a firm believer in our Constitution and the rule of law. He has said the only candidate he would not vote for on the democratic ballot for president is Gabbard. He said he would even vote Sanders if he was the nominee, because despite Sanders issues, he doesn't think he's anywhere near as bad.

• Members

I do not and will not put any faith in any poll. period. over 100 million people voted 4 years ago....between 500-1500 people depending on the poll give their responses to questions, and most of them always get the same phone calls from the saqme polling sites/newspapers/radio programs.