Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw that St. Bernie was on Jimmy Fallon. That's fine, it's what politicians do, but the silence of his cult speaks volumes. 

I do hope they will be smart enough to avoid opportunists like Peter Daou, who has started 'feeling the Bern' just in time to try to rake in book sales and after 'the establishment' he now hates so much lost.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/02/peter-daou-clinton-aide-sanders-2020-074723

• Members

Kamala has been having a turnaround lately from social media buzz based on her new ad, to speeches and debate performance. Now I notice the media is starting to pay attention to the campaign against her. Over thanksgiving weekend I think there were like three hit pieces against her saying she needs to drop out. Michael Bloomberg also hired a staffer from her campaign at $400,000 and she contributed to the NY Times hit piece against Kamala. I find it so odd both billionaires (Steyer stealing her data) have targeted her considering she's in 5th place. Why is everybody attacking someone who they claim has done such a horrible job and has no chance of winning? I strongly believe their intel on the ground shows that she's doing much better than polling suggests. Also, if Mayor Pete does win Iowa and NH, then it'll hurt Bernie and Warren's chances of winning and boost Biden/Harris prospects. If she keeps doing well and Biden collapses then Harris gets those votes which is why they need her to drop out as soon as possible.