AMC: Uncasting Spoiler

xtr

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Moving on................... When Baker first aired, I liked her. Mainly because she didn't bring the smugness that AH brought to the role. Even though she was a little flat with her delivery, I still held out hope she'd get better. Well, almost what 9 months latter and she's still flat and as stiff as ever. So bye bye Babe, I won't miss ya!(just wish you would take your Mama with ya <_< ).

• Members

IMO Babe died when Alexa left.........Alexa made Babe her own and I love her! (And she was HWAT) :wub:

I am glad Amanda Baker is GONE. She sucks and she even is worse then Randi...:lol:....

Amanda Baker had ZERO chemistry with Jacob......

When Alexa was Babe I love Jr/Babe. Alexa and Jacob had SOOO MUCH HOT CHEMISTRY! :wub:

BYE BYE AMANDA! :D

• Members

Babe. A lot of stuff, known and unknown to the general public, leads me to believe she's absolutely dead meat. Still taping and all but... I personally won't announce anything until I'm 110% sure, the anal in me. Alexa versus Amanda. Amanda has been bland, and you could never say that about Alexa. Alexa sparked with several characters, Amanda hasn't had nearly the same sort of spark with anybody. This was Babe without a soul. Even though she was a somewhat nicer Babe, she was like a cut out. AB wasn't awful but there was just no umph.

A vacation wouldn't do that as much as a change in writing would, and if Pratt thinks "Carly" is the way it's going to be a bit of bumpy road, lol.

I'm actually liking how Pratt is writing Kendall if you take away the shining Ryan's behind part (it's a lot like Carly on Jason). I like the return of the spine and the general Fusion related stuff with the character enough so that I almost don't entierly mind the Ryan stuff. I feel like while he's taking something there, he's also giving something important back. Kendall had grown very, very meek under B&E, she's got her fight/bite back under Pratt.

I don't think RB could be enjoying this current incarnation of Greenlee, she is basically Annie before the crazy ironically enough, lol. Either Pratt doesn't get Greenlee or he's purposely writing her meek and appeasable to go along with his fall spoilers.

I was absolutely positive RB was leaving until this fall (writer's strike, no work, beloved by Frons, could waste a year), now I don't know. SSW, how much Frons uses her in ads (he loves her and would do it if she was leaving or not, but still), she's in a triangle (maybe not with two greatest guys in daytime but all the same), there's David coming in. On the other end of that spectrum you have a lot of people on contract with the show as of today that would get a lot of money, recently added Braun and Riegel, eh. I wouldn't be shocked if she is indeed leaving because I thought that was the plan from the beginning, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she ended up staying anymore.

Archived