AMC: Annie Spoiler

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Aug 31 2008, 04:30 PM)
Taylor McBride did the same thing on Melrose Place. She got Peter drunk, then slammed her arm in the door and against her head to make it look like he beat her up. First her tries to steal the character name, then he uses the storyline. Shouldn't he be a bit more original for his opening stories?

word.

but this is so not too far over the edge. much worse has been done.

• Webmaster

You know what's funny, and this always happens with me, I hate the good/princess characters like Annie, Adrianna (OLTL), and Jennifer (OLTL) when they are first introduced. I hate these types of characters. However, when they make them bitches or the anti-good characters, I eat them up.

I hated Annie when she first came on and considered her just another Greenlee replacement for Ryan (which is odd since I hate those two now). Now, as she is out of the inner-circle of Slater/Lavery/Smythe, I'm loving the character. I don't even care if she killed Ritchie (didn't care for the character), and I hope she does get off for doing it.

• Members

I really don't see this as pushing her beyond the point of return. Her actions leading up to this (ahem killing her brother and letting innocent kids skate on it) is far worse.

Like Errol said, if it leads to a bigger plot than I don't see a problem with it. Melissa is eating this desperate/bitch stuff up with a spoon.

• Members

Annie, Annie, Annie are you okay? are you okay?

Oh back on topic...

Ryan and Greenlee and the propping of Ryan and Greenlee annoys me, but I still don't really enjoy Annie. The character only really interests me when the insane is on like an 11 - I guess the last time was the gas pipes/wrench and the car accident. That's the last time I really licked my chops. Poor me, bad them, outsider, wah, wah, blah, blah. Write a book or something. It's like annoying Annie in the first half of the year but with some psycho mixed in. Like with most things on this show, I'm over it at the moment. Whitewash her crap already and get it over with or don't whitewash it and get it over with.

Archived