AMC: Annie Spoiler

• Members

Ugh, not liking this spoiler, if Annie is now faking abuse, she's getting to the point of NO return, cause I seriously doubt they're gonna turn Ryan into an abuser again, they ALWAYS try to keep his hands clean so to speak:

From TV Guide Canada for September 10th

Annie makes sure Kendall, Babe and Greenlee notice the bruises on her arms; Annie serves Ryan with a restraining order

Also if these bruises are self inflicted, she SO does not give a damn about this baby she's carrying :angry:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Taylor McBride did the same thing on Melrose Place. She got Peter drunk, then slammed her arm in the door and against her head to make it look like he beat her up. First her tries to steal the character name, then he uses the storyline. Shouldn't he be a bit more original for his opening stories?

• Members

Annie needs to go. I don't see how she can be redeemed in a way that would make sense to anyone at this point. She and Richie really were from the same family tree. She doesn't seem to have any remorse or guilt for anything she's done. It's too weird. MCE's a good actress. I'm sure she'll be able to find another job.

• Webmaster

Okay, all I can say is this leads to a bigger plot. It's actually something I'm looking forward to.

Annie giving Greenlee and Ryan hell is alright with me. I don't like characters that shows feel we are supposed to root for. The more pain Annie causes, the more I'll watch the show :)

• Members

The thing is, they continue to write her into a corner. There's no way she's going to be anything other than the crazy bitch standing in Ryan and Greenlee's (puke!) way or that woman Kendall hates. She just can't win, because according to TPTB, Ryan, Greenlee, and Kendall are the characters you just don't screw with.

Annie is being used as a plot device, which could be fun from a sensationalistic standpoint, but it has very little long-term value. There's very little potential for the character if they continue to write her into a corner.

All this looks like is that they're headed for a Ryan and Greenlee reunion.... :rolleyes:

• Members

Absolutely... I'm not wild about this bit, but certainly Kendall, Greenlee, and definately Babe have done worse. It's not something that makes her irredeemable. The Ritchie thing could, unless they write her out of that (killing someone because you are 'desparate' is gonna be hard to get out of).

Archived