Y&R: Chloe IS ******'s Daughter!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG.....you guys it's not that big of a deal!!

If you like the twist than fine, if you don't than fine...but there is no need for telling one another one is full of crap. You wanna actor bash, than go right ahead (they deserve it) ..but personal attacks against posters for posting their opinions (no matter if they are redundant or not) is ridiculous.

• Members

So funny to me people arguing about a development that hasn't even happened yet. Give it time, it could pay off...or not. Personally, I am guardedly optimisitc about this and hope it leads to something bigger.

I like Chloe and I'm glad she's getting the instant family treatment - i just hope that she pays dearly once all is revealed - cause if the gender roles were reversed - people would be fighting mad. To see a guy get bamboozled like this is just so wrong! And it looks like Chloe totally masterminded this whole thing with her GC inside knowlege - no wonder she wasn't worried about about the paternity test, she knew Billy and Cane's DNA would be a match. Sly little witch...

• Members

Okay, TMI..but the return of Dina Mergeron/Dina Abbott occurred on my PROM NIGHT in 1983. Yes...sad that I remember Dina's return as being more fun than my prom :-). (That was the one where...lame-o me...wore a white tails because that is what Eric Garrison had worn in April with Ashley...such a dweeb).

ANYWAY...do any long-time viewers (apparently most of us have only been watching since 2004) remember Mamie carrying a platter of champagne when she spied Dina????

Oh, this is so fun! I am now officially, 100%, totally in support of this retcon. Totally worth it!

Archived