Y&R: Chloe IS ******'s Daughter!

• Members

What is so disrespectful? The disrespect to Katherine's character was already done when she had a daughter she didn't care she gave away, and a grandson she was too drunk to remember giving away. Not caring to see what the daughter of her favorite maid looks like, is nothing in comparison.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't see the big deal and I've watched Y&R long enough to remember Brenda Dickson's Jill...

I mean, yes it's a retcon and yes it'll be silly that Katherine didn't quite recognize Chloe...but then...has Katherine really had that much interaction with Chloe? It's usually been Jill who has interacted with her. PLUS the character of Kate, born in 1990, has never been on canvas and has been in boarding school for God knows how long...it stands to reason that people change as they age.

Also, I don't get the impression this is a totally 'dramatic' storyline, it's also meant to be funny. At least it doesn't go against history, just Katherine's ability to recognize people.

And yes, Kay is not the almighty caring one. She's good with those she likes, but she ain't Alice Horton.

• Members

I *love* JT.

I am so glad he has survived. I just see him as a Brad or a Paul/. Someone who is there, someone stable, someone with history and friendship to those around him.

and hes hawt. im not gonna lie. that is a factor. and Y&R is really lacking in young beefcake.

Archived