OLTL: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We are on the same wavelength! Tina and Cord....I never thought I'd live to see the day Evans and Loprieno played those two in the same scene again! And as for Tess, can I just say I love revenge plots? LOL! Regarding Todd and Mary....HATED it and the thought of it at the beginning, but the actors are making it work!

• Members

Well I guess that makes three of us. I really thought putting Todd in this mess would only further the destruction of his character, but I find myself sympathizing with him and I DONT KNOW WHY! And then I think about the moment Marty's memory comes back and she realizes what he has done to her and I hate him all over again. I only hope the show gets back on its feet before then and gives us the pay off we deserve.

• Members

Yes, the day Marty's memory returns will be quite a day!

What's hooking me on this story is (and I don't believe I am gonna say this) is Trevor St. John's performance. Is Todd just messing with Marty, or is he beginning to feel something? It's hard to tell and it's that dichotomy that's reeling me in!

• Members

John and Blair are very cute, I love Todd and Marty (TSJ ad SH are great in their scenes), KDP has chemistry with EVERYONE, I enjoy the Llanfair group scenes, but I wish they would make Jared a little bit more clever. He was not that naive when he first showed up.

As for Antonio wanting to return to Mendorra, can we please not mention this place again for a while?

• Members

As I said before, I feel like I need to take a shower after watching the Todd/Marty scenes, but I'm really enjoying the story. Trevor St. John and Susan Haskell have amazing chemistry, and I don't think they're even playing the scenes as romantic.

*takes shower*

• Members

This is a day late, but I just watched yesterday's show, and WOW, was it endless. That has to be the longest episode of OLTL I've ever sat through. An entire episode of Tina acting like a fifteen year old, and endless scenes of Clint and Nora just setting up the Cord/Tina reunion (can someone explain why Cord and Tina are acting like Cole and Starr, and not acting like two grown adults?), and half an episode of Tessica/contractor scenes (?!?!) and Antonio and John saying silly "we're just killing time in this set before we go to Rodi's" dialogue about John going to Mendorra (Isn't this story over yet?!).

And I'm a fan of the Marty/Todd story, but even those stories went nowhere.

What a filler day.

Archived