OLTL: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree--the Cord and Tina scenes were touching and completely in character. Very refreshing!

I also agree that the 1968 storyline just needs to be over. I like Bo, Rex, and Gigi, but this storyline is just dumb and getting dumber every day

• Members

They could have easily done all of this 1968 crap in two weeks, tops. It's ridiculous it's taking this long.

LOVED the Tina/Cord scenes. So awesome and classic soap, right there. I'm so sad they didn't reunite but I knew they wouldn't just yet and it would of been way too rushed. They had chemistry in SPADES. My god it was off the charts. And I'm FINALLY seeing TINA and not Rebecca in Andrea Evans. It's taken a while and the Mendorra story didn't help any. It forced Tina to be over the top and campy right from the start (fresh from coming off an over the top campy standout role as Rebecca). It was so refreshing today. Loved them and I really pray that Andrea sticks around and so does Tina. Is John Loprieno (Cord) done or is he going to continue making sporadic appearances? How long is Andrea sticking around? I'm so confused with these two.

I enjoyed the Todd/Marty scenes. TSJ is finally winning me over. It's going to be so awesome to see the fallout. And Blair actually makes John somewhat tolerable.

I pretty much ignored the 1968 crap. I did enjoy seeing Moe and Noelle. I like both and would love them to come to Llanview and be peripheral characters. All shows need developed recurring characters. So many of them are lacking them now.

• Members

I think it is still the best damn soap on TV, but that isn't saying a whole hell of a lot right now sadly. Y&R is getting it's legs back, but that show is still very uneven. There are several stories/characters dragging it down right now. No other show is coming close, at least not in my book.

• Members

Cord and Tina were awesome. I loved their scenes. Andrea and John play so well off each other.

In response to AE finally acting like Tina, for me I've noticed AE stepping up a bit acting wise ever since Tina had to face the fact that Sarah went over the falls while she was getting onto the plane to leave Mandorra. I remember Tina saying to Cristian that he didn't have to sit by her, knowing what he must have thought about her, and I thought AE played the role of a solemn Tina very well.

• Members

I loved C&T back in the day and it was magical seeing them together again! WOW! Loprieno and Evans' chemistry is still there and it fit like a glove yesterday!

By the way I love that C&T avatar! I have an immense amount of oltl pics, clippings, promo stuff, etc, but I have never seen that picture before!

Archived