OLTL: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

I didn't see one up, so I figured I'd put one up for the heck of it.

I'm trying to remain spoiler free for this show, but it's hard when it seems to be going straight to hell over this Carlo/Tina story.

• Members

I totally agree. But when you put the Vega bros in an s/l, it does tend to squander any hope of brilliance. They're both so damn 100% goody-goody and their women are too. I wish someone in that clique would do something bad or desperate already. And it shouldn't be hard considering Sara should be her mother's daughter and Talia her father's daughter LOL.

• Members

Poor OLTL. I hate what's happening to it. I wish Ron hadn't gotten caught up in the whole anniversary stuff. If it had been just those two episodes, it'd be better. But personally, I still like it all lot. ;)

• Webmaster

When I was talking to Scotty about this show last night, I couldn't believe the back in time story was going to play out for longer than the two days or week I expected for the anniversary. I wish they'd dump the story. It would be cool if it were a new show outside of this show, but it is ridiculous and Passions like.

• Members

Yes, I was worried when I first heard about it. I don't know what was Ron thinking. I guess he just can't get everything right. I just hope he doesn't crumble more. This story should end soon. Are there any signs of when the story will end?

• Members

I thought the show came back to life last week when they all got out of Mendorra. Personally, I like Tess and I think all the smirks and sneers she does is for the audience's benefit and not meant to make N&J look stupid. I have always LOVED the secret room, whether it was in 1985, 1993, or 1995! Having Tina there for this is soooo interesting because it was she who first discovered that room in 1985! As for 1968, I am enjoying the comedy aspects of it and I was a devoted Dark Shadows fan, so I love time travel and parallel universes!

All in all, I am enjoying the show!

Archived