OLTL: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Um, I have a soap feeling, lol. Both Jessica and Starr are pregnant. Going by soap standards...one of those babies has to die and one of those babies has to be presumed dead. Only question is which one and when?

• Members

I liked seeing Cord and Tina's brief scene at the end of today's show. That was sweet.

Pure speculation: I've also been thinking that Starr and Jessica's babies will be switched. Both babies could very well survive (I think Starr's baby will definitely live). Maybe Todd will switch the babies because that way, he will prevent Marcie from raising his grandchild.

• Members

OMG, the moment I have waited 18 YEARS for. Cord and Tina (AE) are FINALLY reunited. I literally just died and went to heaven. Im so glad that Cord seeing Tina was a surprise. I thought Clint was going to tell him but its a good thing he also had no idea about Tina

• Members

which time? lol

1st divorce. Tina originally got together with Cord after she discovered that he was Clint's son. She saw the bank account and got him to marry her before he found out about his paternity. She eventally fell in love with him but he found out her originally intentions and divorced her.

2nd divorce. Tina's lies drove him away. She got involved in numerous schemes and the final straw was when she accused Cord of having an affair with Debra Medina and tried to run her out of town.

3rd divorce . Cord was presumed dead after being shot while away in a foreign country. While "dead", Tina got involved with and fell for Cain. Cord came back and she was torn between the two men for a while, but ultimately decided to choose Cain

Final breakup. They reunited around 1996, and started casually dating and sleeping with each other. They decided to be friends and she left town to go be a personal shopper in Massachusetts

• Members

If it tips her firmly over the "edge" and forces her to being committed to St. Anne's for life? I can go for that.

Brody is thoughtful and compassionate and showed far more interest in Blair and her stories than the "new man" in her life. I can't believe she said that!

Archived