Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry Sylph. I really didn't indend to offend either. You just shoot straight, and don't soft sell your opinions. From the little I've seen you also have very well thought out and defined opinions and you don't waffle. I can change stances on a dime, so I have few opinions I express emphatically. Some people say that makes me open minded and objective, others think I am just fickle. :)

• Members

Just because I like Ron Carlivati's work on OLTL doesn't mean I worship the ground the man walks on. And just because many fans are happy with the state of the show, doesn't mean we don't criticize what we feel is wrong. It pisses me off, and I'm sure it pisses others off, when people try to paint us as cult followers who are so blinded by our happiness for the show. I'm not stupid, I know this man is no Douglas Marland, he's not re-inventing the wheel, but that still doesn't prevent me from enjoying the show.

• Members

Oh, do not apologize! I really like you, rhinohide, and from what I read of your posts, they seem very literate and thoughtful. So you made it onto my list of to-read people. :D

Thank you for the nice words. ;)

• Members

I like Josh and Cassie as a couple. There is so much untapped potential with these two; so many feelings and issues that need to be explored.

Nadia Bjorlin's tiny amount of acting talent has totally disappeared lately; the girl has been taking tips from Charity Rahmer, it appears.

• Members

Even still, considering all the hype she has to the point where she's been asked to return to the show TWICE, you'd think she'd step it up a little. I havent been that impressed with her latest stint; and now that she's in scenes with far better actors like Alison Sweeney, James Scott, Arianne Zuker and Bryan Dattilo, her lack of talent shows even more.

The girl is stunning, though, I'll give her that.

Archived