Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dont blame her nor do i not like her because of how AL was fired.

As i ahve said before, i do think shes an okay actress. Just not miscasted. And shes not a Y&R type actress. Thats not a slam against her. But i could see her on B&B or Days or GH.

• Members

See, from someone who was a loyal Home and Away viewer during the time Tammin was on (before it basically became CSI: Summer Bay), I can say that she is a Y&R type actress...the material she was given was always really emotionally charged and she always gave it her all and was amazing in the role of Dani Sutherland...I think given the right material on Y&R she would do amazing things.

• Members

But Colleen isn't a do-good heroine; she's a flawed one who used to be a bad girl. The bratty Manhattan kid doing pot behind Grandpa Abbott's back? :lol: She became Sweet Little Angel when the JT-Colleen relationship got serious, but when they first met he was the Bad Boy and she was the vixenish teen wanting a taste of that.

And when Adrianne Leon came to the role, Colleen returned to her tough(ish) ways. She was Lily's wingman for a while, bitching out the opposition so that Little Miss Perfect didn't have to. She also had it out for Kevin and was determined to ruin his life. And then there was seducing her professor.

LML is the one who couldn't write Colleen as she was, so they dumped the actress deemed to be gaining an egregious five extra pounds, and with Tammin Sursoks arrival, Colleen became sweet, innocent. Almost childlike.

Not blaming Tammin here. Blaming TIIC. However, I still think TS is wrong in the role. Not because she can't do Tough Colleen -- she can, I saw her on Home & Away, too. But because I *loved* Adrianne Leon and still want her back. :lol:

• Members

-Tony Geary needs to retire or be dropped to recurring status. This is daytime -- not primetime. If you don't want to be in a continuing storyline without having a mandatory 8 year vacation that shuts down that storyline and all of its players, then by all means, live it up in Amsterdam! Just pull a Finola, Rick or Tristan and pop in for a week and then disappear.

• Members

That's an unpopular opinion? I never watched Y&R but my cousin did. I always thought Sharon & Nick were one of their most popular couples.

Anyway, my unpopular opinions...

Dee Hall is OTT and I do not enjoy her on DOOL.

Carlo (Carly & Lorenzo) on GH were one of my favorite couples.

Lucky & Maxie could be amazing together. They were so hot the first time.

Sheridan & Luis are the closest thing to supercouple Passions would have ever had.

I'm glad Martha Madison & Brandon Beemer were fired.

Jonathan & Tammy were hot. Yep. I said it. Half cousins who never met are hot.

ASJ and Jason Thompson have mad inappropriate chemistry.

Archived